Here's my profesh bio:
Hayley Morgan is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur who inspires women to create lives of more passion and less fuss. Her first book called Wild and Free, co-written with Jess Connolly, was published in May 2016 and quickly became a USA Today Bestseller. She and her husband started Wildly Co., an ethical children’s clothing line, and she is also the co-founder of the Influence Conference and Network. She currently runs the women's boutique Nellie Taft, named after an American First Lady and featuring all Made in the USA products.
Hayley lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with her husband and their four sons. She blogs at hayleymorgan.com/blog .
That's the official bio, but on a lighter note:
- You can often find me cross-legged on the floor of an art supply store debating between the merits of five different shades of green paint.
- I've given in to the fact that reading on a Kindle is just more convenient than paper books. I KNOW.
- I wanted to be an astronaut (or the president) as a little girl. High aspirations have never been a problem for this girl. ((insert nervous grimace emoji here))
- I'm an ambivert, meaning I straddle the line between introversion and extroversion. This is common for my Meyers-Briggs type ENFP. This also causes confusing patterns in my life. I like a good night out, and then a day on puttering around the house by myself to recuperate.
- Both my office and kitchen windows overlook my elderly neighbor's backyard. She often plays the flute in her bathing suit outside on warm summer days. This is one of my favorite things about our house.
- I love to vacation "at the lake" and look forward to the last week in July every single year.